Ratings for Dr. Vikram S. Parmar

Never examined and argued the entire time. He doesn't listen to his patients and puts ALL other doctors down. He cut me off when I was trying to explain my history with my back. I brought in a catscan from the ER an he said "catscans are bull...". Mine shows an 8.5mm herniated disc and he said that's not what's wrong. I have never been treated so disrespectful in my entire life. I found myself in defense mode the entire time. He also refused to give my work an update. Staff wasn't that bad but he's over the top rude and I did nothing to deserve what seemed like a personal attack.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

My experience with this doctor is horrible. He said that he would send in a referral for an emg and 2+ weeks late it is still not in. His staff has been rude and made excuses to my insurance company and have not returned phone calls. I would not recommend him to anyone. Lousy Dr. Lousy Staff.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

DR. PARMAR DID SURGERY ON MY MOTHER ON 3/13/2014 AT ST.MARY'S,DR. PARMAR SHOWED ME ON THE COMPUTER WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO IN SURGERY,TO HELP MY MOTHER RELEAVE SOME OF HER PAIN &GET THOSE FOREION OBJECTS OUT OF HER THAT'S CAUSING HER INFECTION!!!THAK YOU DR PARMAR!! YOUR THE KIND OF DR.THAT I WILL TELL ALL OF MY FRIENDS & ASSOCIATE'S TO GO TOO! DR.PARMAR IS A VERY CARING & FRIENDLY DR. YOU GET ALL MY RESPECT! I GIVE YOU 5 STARS REVIEW'S

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Vikram S. Parmar's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Never examined and argued the entire time. He doesn't listen to his patients and puts ALL other doctors down. He cut me off when I was trying to explain my hist..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My experience with this doctor is horrible. He said that he would send in a referral for an emg and 2+ weeks late it is still not in. His staff has been rude ..."

March 17, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2371323'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.3

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;VIKRAM&quot; to &quot;VIKRAM S.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "Baton Rouge" to "OPELOUSAS"

October 15, 2012