Ratings for Dr. Michael Dolphin

Dr Dolphin did a c4-c6 fusion in my neck back in 2010 with amazing results, before surgery I couldn't even lift my arms, so I didn't hesitate when he said I could benefit from a L5S1 microdisectomy revision for the back and nerve pain in my leg. I had surgery on April 23, 2018 and again was amazed with my results. A little over a month since my surgery and I am back doing my normal stuff. He once again gave me a new lease on life. This is one surgeon who genuinely cares, takes time to listen, and delivers amazing outcomes!! Would recommend Dr Dolphin hands down.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I had L4 &5 fused by Dr. Dolphin. After 35 years of pain I am so much better. I just had surgery 4 weeks ago.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Dolphin is very knows and has an outstanding bedside manner.After many years of chirp treatments. Cortisol shots, pain pills, and massages, he alleviated my lumbar pain immediately! I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr.Dolphin for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Dolphin's for just over 2 years, and after the conservative measures were used,(epidurals, facet joint injections, and Radiofrequency ablation) it was determined by plain film XR, in August, my vertabra had shifted at L4-L5. I have several issues with my back, stenosis, spondylolisthesis, degenerative disc disease, and arthritis. I elected to proceed with a Lumbar Fusion X-LIF. I had my procedure just over 6wks ago, and I am pain free, walking almost a mile every 2-3 days. I would highly recommend Dr Dolphin to anyone having neck or back issues.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr dolphin took xrays and ordered mri right away and found a multitude of probs in my lower back...scheduled me for surgery and today i am 2 months out. Still having some pain but not like before but my mobility in my legs is back. Spinal stenosis S1 and spurs pushing in my nerve going down my leg to my toes and herniated L4-L5. Im still in physical therapy and am back to work after 6 weeks in a factory! Thank you Dr Dolphin for listening and believing me because all the other drs just said lose weight and your probs will all go away! This wasnt going away! I would recommend this guy and his staff to anyone!😷

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

My personal doctor contacted Dr. Dolphin about my herniated disc and the pain I was in. He worked me in right away and when we decided surgery was my best option, he scheduled me as soon as my pre-surgery requirements were completed. The surgery and recovery went smoothly.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

would recommend to anyone who is experiencing neck pain.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015