Ratings for Dr. Steven P. Lisser

I wrote the review on July 3rd. I needed a second surgery due to the complex nature of the first one. My experience since with Dr Lisser has been awesome. He was available and spent time explaining and answering questions in office and via phone. His staff at the Morganville office is friendly and helpful (so much better experience than Red Bank). I would highly recommend Dr. Lisser.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I can't comment yet on whether Dr. Lisser is good or not because I am still recovering. Progress is slow, I haven't hit some milestones but it's still early so keeping my fingers crossed that he knew what he was doing. However, I can comment on the general service provided by Lisser and his staff. The staff does the bare minimum and every single one of them look like they hate their jobs and it shows in their pre and post op service. No empathy or proactive service mentality. Lisser wants to rush and when you have questions it's like you are forcing him to spend 5 mins with you. If you want a mediocre experience here's where you should go but you deserve better. Everyone does!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Best Doctor I have ever seen! So well-trained, professional, and patient

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Lisser is incompetent and awful! Run as far as possible from this guy.... I would not even call him a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Steven P. Lisser's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners