Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Goodman

I have a medical history with HEART AND LUNG PROBLEMS and Dr. Paul Goodman did NOT want to help me and tried to replace documented emergency evaluations with his absurd opinions as if he never attended medical school. I knew something was deceitful about him at the second visit but I had a busy schedule and he was easy to drive to. I risked my health for awhile wasting my time with him. The absurdity of him denying I ever had any heart problems because he was grossly negligent in asking the correct questions. I had to literally walk him through and instruct him how to do his job. I made a mistake allowing him to be irresponsible and lazy because the first few times I went to visit him my blood pressure and heart were feeling ok. I was busy and figured I would just get my refills for high blood pressure and be on my way BUT I had symptoms of a heart attack this past winter and was on my way to ER but I tried to just deal with the pain using my medicines. I got tired of going there over the years waiting for hours. I wanted to rest at home. I might have even really did have a slight heart attack at home this winter. I survived it and when I tried to tell DR. Goodman he suddenly become irate and defensive. Instead of caring and trying to help me instead this doctor only cared about pampering his selfish ego and tried to treat me as if I weren't even on blood pressure medication. He is a disgustingly negligent doctor who should NOT be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

knowledgeable and personable, I will continue seeing him

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

knowledgeable and excellent bedside manner, staff is friendly and attentive.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

He's an excellent doctor. Very thorough and very nice. I felt comfortable with him and if he prescribes medication he tries to find the best one for you and tells you if there are any side effects. The girl that works in his office is excellent also. He also accepts many insurance plans.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Office staff is pleasant and friendly. Dr. Goodman is knowledgeable and has wonderful patience. I was looking for a new doctor for the longest and I was lucky to find him. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Paul E. Goodman's Credentials

• Filipino

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2000)

AHC