Ratings for Dr. Stanislaw T. Landau

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

He is the BEST! I have been seeing him for over 15 years, and will keep seeing him until he retires! Best bed side manners, always asks about the family. To the point, answers all questions and takes himself how ever much time you need. I tell everyone to use him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Landau is extremely understanding, helpful and informative.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

I've used this doctor for 8 years, recently had a huge problem with the staff and doctor. They were under the impression that I was paying with insurance, which I was not, so they would not give me my yearly exam. The nurse told me I did not need to be there, since it was not time yet for my yearly exam. So I got a quick birth control prescription from the doctor and left. The staff then informed me that I owed $95, even though I was never seen/examined. The staff was rude and incompetent, and forced me to pay them for a visit that did not even occur. I then spoke with the doctor the following day and he told me there was nothing he could do about it. (Which obviously, there was.) Don't ever use this doctor. The staff will be rude to you and try to drain every dime you have for no reason at all.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

This is the best doctor I have ever had, he is very patient, he is very prompt with returning my phone calls when I have a question, very knowledgeable and helpful. I'm the kind of patient that asks a million questions - and he doesn't mind answering them! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

He has been my gyn for years, and I feel very confident with him. He is knowlegable and takes the time to explain everthing and answer any questions. He is going to perform an oophorectomy on me, and I trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Landau is by far the best OB/GYN that I have been to. He just delivered my 6th baby, and it was an excellent experience. He has a great personality, and always made me feel comfortable. I wouldn't go to any other group.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

IN MY OPINION THIS DOCTOR IS ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE. HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING GETS TO THE POINT BUT IS ALSO WILLING TO TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING NEEDED. I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE AND ALSO WAS CONFIDENT THAT HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

I love all the doctors in the practice. Dr Landau delivered my second child. He has such a great personality and knows what he is doing. i recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

My baby was breech and Dr. Landau assisted in my scheduled c-section. He is one of the doctors in my group. (The whole group is awesome!) He was very knowledgeable, gentle and helpful with information throughout my pregnancy. He has a great bed side manner and a great sence of humour. I would reccomend him to a family memeber.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Stanislaw T. Landau's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Warwick, NY