Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Mareska

I want to give -5 star, but there is no way to do it and giving one star instead. The worst office and office staff. Rude and unprofessional. Physician who acts so nice in front of you but talk bad about you behind the closed door to his staffs. Went 5 times for insurance paper works since the doctor did not complete the form, still the dr is not willing to look at it. My work status got affected due to their action. They are prejudice and nasty people who do not care about you and your issues related to your illness. The MD’s bedside manners are very poor. He is in a rush and do not answer questions about tests and results. There are better drs than him. So I left their care. Now with a better neurologist.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Mareska is the worst neurologist. More of an a**clown disguised as a neurologist if you ask me. He think he’s a god and has lost touch with it is it to help people in pain. I wouldn’t recommend him to worst enemy.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I have been so happy with Dr. Mareska. I came to him suffering from migraines and constant headaches due to the constant pain I am in. He has been very patient, professional and polite even though some of the medications he has tried didn't work. His staff is always courteous ad the facility clean. I have never had a problem getting an appointment or having to wait for my appointment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Mareska knows his stuff, but he lets his nurses act as guard dogs. I couldn't ever get in to see him. After experiencing increasing neurological symptoms (vision disturbances, dizziness, vertigo, etc.), they still wouldn't let me in to get an appointment until FIVE WEEKS out. After finally getting in (my PCP called and requested that they fit me in sooner), he referred me to an opthalmalogist. When that doc cleared my vision, he gave me a new prescription. That would be great, except he had already given me the exact same prescription just two weeks before. He has terrible staff, is overbooked, doesn't check the charts when he answers phone messages, and has lost touch with seeing patients as people instead of just a to-do list. He could be a great doctor, but he is in the wrong practice group.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Michael C. Mareska's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)