Ratings for Dr. John A. White

Dr White is the best doctor in Daytona. He is so kind and caring, and makes you feel completely comfortable. I would never choose another doctor. Not only did he deliver me, but he will now be delivering my first child next Summer. I am so thankful for his carting attitude and helpfulness. I would never trust my care to another doctor more than Dr. White.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. White is what every doctor should be. Kind, gentle, compassionate, attentive, understanding , thorough and very caring. His staff has always been helpful, friendly and very caring. I highly recommend Dr. White.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Gentle, kind, and extremely thorough--Dr. White delivered both my sons via C-sections years ago. Having moved away from town for several years, I was always missing Dr. White's amazing care. Now that we have moved home to Daytona, I was overjoyed to be back to seeing a physician who listens, understands, and is never afraid to be honest. Now I dread the news that he will retire, as I know he has to some day.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Being an RN and knowing many OB/GYN's I would never trust any other physician!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. White ranks at the top of a lifetime of doctors I've had. He is a flawless physician; highly intelligent and competent. He is also terribly nice and caring, which is reflected in his staff. I had my first child late in life and he made it a breeze. I would trust him with any health issue and not fear it, because of all that I've stated above.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. White is a very nice & personable gentleman. He was very interested in my concerns & I felt comfortable in his care. I look 4ward 2 being his patient in the future.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

After supposedly removing my uterus and right ovary, 5 weeks later I learn I have cysts on BOTH ovaries. Dr. white refused to look at CT scans, later the CT report was amended and I was told by my regular Dr it was an abscess not an ovary on the right. Once he collected insurance payment for surgery he was not helpful at all. He still refuses to release my medical records so I still have no idea what is going on with my health. Be careful if this is your OB , run if you can.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I have been going to Dr White since 1984. I had already had my children so I didn't use the OB end of Dr. Whites practice, (which I sure wish I could have). I absolutely adore Dr White as a doctor and a person in that he has such a calm demeanor, patience and knowledge I could not imagine finding another like him. I refer, (and have all these years) many friends and family to him with all of them coming back with same wonderful reviews. I have heard doctor's push hysterectomy's on women (for the money) which with my experience with Dr. White, worked with me for years to help to prevent such an outcome. Once determined I actually had no other option, I could not imagine any other treating me with such respect and concern as Dr. White did. The nurses (at the hospital) had nothing but great things to say about him as well. I feel very safe with him and reassured you can count on him to take personal care through each visit.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. White is great, you feel like you are truly being cared after. He was the only Dr who would see me early or do testing for my fertility troubles at that stage. I told myself i think i met the man who i want to deliver by child and in 12 weeks he will be delivering my son. He is a great dr and would not change, glad i found him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. John A. White's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr White is the best doctor in Daytona. He is so kind and caring, and makes you feel completely comfortable. I would never choose another doctor. Not only did h..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. White is what every doctor should be. Kind, gentle, compassionate, attentive, understanding , thorough and very caring. His staff has always been helpful, f..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best OB/GYN in the Daytona Beach area. Very compassionate and caring. No worry in the world under his care."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Gentle, kind, and extremely thorough--Dr. White delivered both my sons via C-sections years ago. Having moved away from town for several years, I was always mis..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being an RN and knowing many OB/GYN's I would never trust any other physician!"

October 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=23705'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "John" to "John A."

April 8, 2012