Ratings for Dr. Marcel Weinberger

Dr. Weinberger is a very kind, professional optometrist. He is extremely knowledgable and made me feel like I could trust him. He treated me like a person-not a paycheck. I felt respected-in turn I respect him. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Weinbergerer is a fantastic Doctor. He is professional, kind, caring and patient. He takes his time and explains, and quite frankly all I can say is that he is a true example of what a Doctor should be.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Weinberger has been my eye doctor for close to 20 years. I have never known any other doctor to be so warm, friendly, patient , caring, knowledgable, professional, and reasonably priced. He welcomes you to his office with open arms, and takes as long as he needs to with each individual patient. He is very very thorough. Over the years I have gone to him for all of my eye glasses and contact lenses, as well as eye infections etc. His sense of humor or "bedside manner" is unsurpassed. You will never feel more comfortable or reassured anywhere else! I will continue to see Dr. Weinberger, hopefully for another 20 years. I live much further away from Dr. Weinberger these days, but I still make the trip to see him , he is THAT GOOD. Highest recommendation!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Marcel Weinberger's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1972)

AHC