Ratings for Dr. Barry F. Mulligan

I needed a cleaning for the holidays. A friend referred me to Dr Mulligan. Dr. Mulligan was professional and knowledgeable. The staff was very accommodating. I would definitely recommend Dr Mulligan

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I'm a dental phobic and avoid going to the dentist until absolutely necessary. I was referred to Dr. Mulligan by a friend and it was the best dental experience ever. If you're a dental phobic, this is the office for you.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Amazing dentist and amazing service! I can finally eat without pain! Thank you, Dr Mulligan!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

The office looks very feng shui and I thought their work was good. However, after going there for several years, they dropped my insurance. I went elsewhere. Now I'm getting teeth cleanings like I used to get years ago. I'm angry that I settled for the inferior service I got from Mulligan for so many years.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I also had billing problems and rude staff but, dental work was excellent.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Barry is a very skilled and thorough dentist. It's a small office in Garden City, and his dental assistant is good as well...The only thing I have an issue with is the receptionist, we keep getting a bill for something in which we don't have any balance on our accounts. Everything was paid in full on our credit card., and when I call up and tell her about this repeated bill, she says - just diregard it - you don't own anything !!... Well, if I don't owe anything then why do you keep mailing out the same bill every couple of months which says its over 90 days late ????? I told her to remove it then from our files...Next time I go for a cleaning, I'm telling the Dentist this time !!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Mulligan's for over 20 years, and I can honestly say that he is the best and most knowledgeable dentist around. I have always been thrilled with the results I have gotten when I visit his office. Also, the staff is great, and you never have to wait to be seen. I recently took my 85-yr-old mother to see him, and he treated her with great care and compassion, like she was a member of his own family. Go see Dr. Mulligan for the best dental care you can get -- you'll be glad you did.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I had porcelain veneer laminates put on my teeth by Dr. Mulligan. Strangers, actually, stop and compliment my teeth. He did an amazing job!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Great dentist. Very professional, surprised by these negative reviews, I guess the loudest get heard. It's a shame the people who like something are far less vocal than those that dislike something. Peace.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr Mulligan is an excellent dentist!Extremely sterile office. Staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013