Ratings for Dr. Malcolm B. Franklin

Dr. Franklin seems to be nice but the actual is he does NOT care about the patient period. I was late to the appointment 7 min coming with pain in my ribs and refused to see me because I’m late. I was in pain and I mentioned that to the nurse but still did not see me and told me to go to ER. I noticed since I was in the office urging with the nurse that his next patient is ½ hour later and he still refused to see me. It was noon and lunch seems to be more important than his patients. I will not deal with a physician who doesn’t care about the life and health of people. It’s all about money. I Don’t recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I met Dr. Franklin when was he covering for one of his practice partners, who is my primary care doc. It was a weekend and my main doc was off for the day. Dr. Franklin really impressed me with his professionalism and very caring attitude. He handled a complicated medication situation for me. Even though I still like my primary doc, I would trust Dr. Franklin to take good care of me or my familiy. The support staff in this group practice are courteous and very responsive.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Malcolm B. Franklin's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plainfield, IL