Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Lubell

I can't remember ever being treated this way by a doctor. My problem is severe blisters. I am an educated person and I know how blisters form, and I understand that getting blisters sometimes is a part of life. But my situation is highly unusual. He looked at my feet and told me "they're blisters." When I explained the severity of my blisters over the years he said, "what do you want me to do about it." When I got frustrated he said "this is why I don't like working in NY. New Yorkers are so demanding." Then he proceeded to ask me if I was raised in New York (which I wasn't). I have never been insulted like that by a doctor before. He showed no sympathy for my foot pain and was completely rude and unhelpful. I did read some other negative reviews of him, but only after my appointment. My review is completely my own honest assessment of today's disastrous appointment.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Never really got heeled no physical theropy to many shots, glad I got out of there before things got even worse.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

This is by far one of the best podiatrists I have ever visited in NYC. Dr. Lubell has a remarkable way of treating his patients with the utmost care and professionalism. I was healed in a couple weeks and my follow-up visit was great as well - Dr. Lubell made sure everything was OK and advised me on precautionary measures I should be taking. I have been seeing Dr. Lubell for years, and highly recommend him. P.S. The negative posts below were all posted by one individual who I know for a fact is a competing podiatrist, and is making false statements about most of his main competitors - his posts seem to come from the same IP address as well.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I stopped seeing Dr. Lubell after my second visit because I was so appalled by his arrogance, and particularly the way spoke to his three employees/assistants who he was apparently training. He was extremely demeaning and disrespectful to them, his tone was mean-spirited and his words extremely inappropriate. His manner with me was not so glaringly inappropriate, but he was still very arrogant and unpleasant. When I questioned his treatment which was an old fashioned wet plater wrapping to my fractured foot he became very rude and stated that "he's been doing this for thirty years and knows what he is doing."

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Lubell is pleasant, knowledgeable and was able to resolve my the problems with my foot. Dr. Lubell is very personable. The staff is friendly and helpful. However it is best they keep their opinions of their fellow employees and Dr. Lubell to themselves.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Lubell is very knowledgeable and was able help and releave my situation. He is pleasant and personable. The staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

this doctor is unbelievably arrogant and rude with a mean streak...constantly bad mouthing his patients and associates. He is a bitter angry man with serious personalities disorders and should not be practicing.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

He seems to take pleasure in causing as much pain as possible when treating you. He is rude arrogant and the worse doctor I have visited.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

The doctor keeps you waiting for over an hour. He is the most rude doctor I have ever seen in my life, not to mention mean, miserable and arrogant. For a doctor, he has the worst bed side manner. He wasn't even sorry for hurting me.I also could not believe the manner in which he was talking to his staff!! I felt like I was in a crazy house. I definitely will NOT be going back!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Dr. Kenneth Lubell's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal