Ratings for Dr. Cary N. Fishburne

The staff and Dr. FISHBURNE ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I PERSONALLY HAVE BEEN THROUGH SEVERAL DOCTORS AND I AM TRULY GRATEFUL THAT I FOUND THE PRACTICE

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Love dr fishburn great staff good with making feel you as family I had surgery in and out now I geting better at home and calls to check on you God bless dr fishburne

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I had a TAH on 12-01-14 by Dr. Fishburne. I was so nervous and afraid, he eased all my nerves in which I'm so thankful for. He has great bed side manners, good listener, and caring doctor. I would highly recommend him to friends, family, and co workers..etc. He also have an amazing staff they are professional and efficient with great work ethics. Kudos!!!! to such an Amazing Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Fishburne for many years, and he is the first doctor that I wish could see me for every medical need I had, not just OBGYN! He is smart and caring and will always give you the time and best possible advice. He did my hysterectomy and I was so afraid, but it was a breeze compared to what was in my head! I have followed him to the University area even though it is a drive for me because that is how much I think of him as a doctor! Would trust him with my life and that of those I love!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

i saw Dr. Fishburn yesterday and he was wonderful, he took the time to review my medical history and took the time with me asking me all necesary questions. i felt very comfortable and calm during the appointment. Thank you very much

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr fishburn is an AWESOME DR. He saved my wife's life and i will forever be indebted to him. He is very reassuring and explains everything in detail. if you have had a bad expeiance it is because you had the problem not him. would send any one i know to him and have even recommended people i dont know to go to him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I was seen by this doctor upon admittance to the hospital. He seemed very cocky, arrogant, and that it was "his way or no way." He did a section I never consented to and caused undue harm and stress to me and my family. I saw him again in the hospitl and he had no time for me, he told me tHAT i WAS FINE AND SO WAS MY BABY AND THT IS ALL THAT SHOULD MATTER. hE WALKED OUT OF MY ROOM WITHIN 5 MINUTES TO ATTEND A MEETING. I would never ever send anyone to this doctor for any reason, especially for the purpose of having a baby. He does not care about patients, just a greedy, money hungry OB. One more to add to the list! He is shady and underhanded in how he operates, literally and physically. BEWARE!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

When I seen Dr. Fishburne I waited forever it seemed mine time didn't matter to him. He was a nice doctor but I could see right through him he seemed not real or something shady. I would not recommend him to my friends but other doctors that I've seen at Bradford Clinic are awesome down to earth and real!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Most caring and compassionate doctor and person I know. He truly cares for is patients and wants the best for them. You will not find another dr with bedside manners like Fishburne. He spends as much time needed with you during visits. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

I've seen Dr. Fishburne for the past four years as a patient. He takes as much time as you need when you see him and makes sure you understand everything before you leave the office. I highly recommend him to all my friends. His bedside manner is by far the best I have encountered and his advice/treatments were always in my best interest. Best doctor we have seen!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010

Dr. Cary N. Fishburne's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Healthnet