Ratings for Dr. Paul W. Grutter

Dr. Grutter, his staff and physical therapy team were all involved in a very postiive recovery experience. Dr. Grutter took the time to explain the procedure along with what I as a patient should expect during the recovery process, he was always very kind and empathetic and took time to discuss any issues or questions. The front office staff ladies are amazing, always smiling, and kind words to offer no matter how busy they were. The Physical Therapy team are also wonderful, they diligently work to get you back to your previous condition as they are truly focused on getting your physical abilities back to normal. The entire experience was very positive and I would not hesitate to recommend this team to anyone. Thank so much, Javonda Critchelow

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Outstanding surgeron. Explains everything clearly. Great nurse also.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr Grutter took care of me after I enter er. With compound fracture. Very up on what he was doing. Very happy with what he d

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Grutter is a wonderful physician. I went in expecting to be told surgery was my only option, he suggested trying physical therapy first. I am so glad I found a doctor who wants to try other options before surgery ans medications. He is my go-to orthopedic doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

My experience with doctor grutter was awful. He did nothing to help my tendonitis. Dr grutter tries to give me naproxen and send me on my way. I've dealt with tendon pain in my hands and arms for three months. This condition has made it nearly impossible to complete tasks and my job very difficult. He has no compassion for his profession nor his patients. He didn't even refer me to a physical therapist. I was hoping for cortisone shot. Oh well, guess ill tough it out!........

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Grutter was extremely knowledgable and explained everything about my condition so that I was able to understand it. I recommend Dr. Grutter to anyone needing an orthopedic doctor. The staff was courteous and his nurse was extremely helpful and courteous. They had my MRI approved and scheduled the same day and results were given the next day.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Dr. Grutter is nothing short of simply amazing. He recently saw my son and was fantastic. I don't know who he had to treat more, me or my son:) He took time to speak to me as well as my young son quickly putting us both at ease. He explained all of our treatment options. I HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Paul W. Grutter's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Gallatin, TN