Ratings for Dr. Neelam TANEJA

Filthy office. Scary since she is infectious disease doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

She has fallen off the face of the planet, i need my medical records but have no way to get in touch with he. My bone despise needs treatment, and after going ti he for 11 years plus, if i cant get my records I will have to go to the ER and start all over. Very unprofessional. all i need is my records, if anyone has a way to contacr her please post it, i cannot afford to start all over again nor do i think i have time. she just closed uo in pinellas park and i haven't found here since.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

Unprofessional and unorganized, receptionist taking vitals, lpn servicing piccline without mask. Drew blood 10 min after injection. All levels came back high so I haven't received medicine in two weeks because she did my blood work wrong. Does not order proper supplies. I have had my piccline in for 2 months with the original cap. Only gives small prescriptions and only in person so every week she can charge you twice. Pathetic excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Shes a absolute genious shes saved my life 4 times shes the best she knows exactly what to do to get you feeling better

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

Let me address the "pill" comments first.NOT TRUE!I have been her patient for over a year and have never witnessed anything to give that comment validity! Dr Uppal has taken the time to find out what the rest of the "physicians" have failed to discover is the reason for my illness. Like the comment about her drawing many tubes of blood to really looking at what is behind the illness,I thank her for being so thorough!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

This is NOT a pain clinic and Dr. Uppal will NOT treat Pill heads. PERIOD. I'm an LEO and Dr Uppal has treated me for 9 years and saved my life in 2002 AND several times since. Had there been a pill head issue, I would have handled it immediately as I'm there often enough to have seen it, so that comment was absolutely untrue. Her office may be simple and plain, but the patients are not paying for office elegance, they are paying for her diagnostic expertise. Dr. Uppal CARES for her patients and she is in medicine totally for the patients NOT for the money like other doctors. I will stand beside her against all naysayers and I trust her with my life without question. She is a brilliant doctor who can Accurately and Instinctively diagnose diseases which have been previsouly ruled out by out by other doctors and lab tests. This is a classic example of "Don't judge a book by its cover"...I don't trust many people, But I trust Dr. Uppal 100% with my life until God calls me home. LLK

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Uppal is my hero! The lady knows her stuff and saves lives every day. I've seen this with my own eyes, and mine is one of the lives she has saved. She is compassionate, which is rare. I went doctor to doctor for many years, before I found her, and was told "in your head" and treatly very badly by most of them. (Baycare and HCA) All those years of "in your head" and worse. Thank God I found Dr. Uppal when I did. Turns out, what I had was Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Typhus, and Lyme Disease. There's probably more, and I know, if it is to be found, she will be the one to find it. She may not have the big fancy office, but she is a rare jewel, who is more into helping her patients, than having the Taj Mahal office to keep up with the Dr. Joneses! God Bless You, Dr. Uppal! Thanks to you alone, my girls still have their mother!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I spent 4 years going to Drs about feeling poorly. I was shoed away with psych meds and told I was fine. Dr. Uppal ran about 40 blood tests and found out I had Lymes disease. She treated me and I got better. Her office looks like a MASH hospital, The staff and records are'nt kept well, but she is an absolute Infectious Disesase Genious. If nobody can help she can. You just have to learn how to deal with the rest.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

ive been going to dr uppal for 5 years,i have dibetes,and get sick often ,and sometimes need iv treatment,she was always there for me and did whats was need for me to go back to work,her office a tune up a little,but not bad,and if i saw something that need to be cleaned up or wiped off,or anything in that mater ,id tell her and would not make a big deal about it ,she is a very busy person,and she dose her best for her clients,i love her,if you dont like what you see or her then roll on ,she is the best infectious ,disease dr i ever went to

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010