Ratings for Dr. Rajesh K. Bindal

I had neck surgery on my C3C4. Great doctor but surgery didn’t help. That was 9 yrs ago. Perhaps today with newer techniques it might have worked. Can’t blame him! He had a great bedside manner. Knowledgeable, I would go back.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

I had surgery on my neck for a herniated disc. Right after surgery I woke up with no arm pain at all! What a blessing. I cannot recommend more highly.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Such a nice doctor. I was referred to Dr. Bindal for a pinched nerve in my back. I was having the most awful pain and weakness too. He sent me for tests and figured out the problem right away. I had surgery and it went so well. I feel great now and have my life back!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Bindal diagnosed me with a herniated disc in my neck. I had an artificial disc replacement by him. I was back to work in a week and feel so good now. I am glad I went to him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Great doctor. He told me what was wrong. He sent me for therapy and injections. He told me was trying to avoid surgery. Thanks to him I am doing great now. The other doctor wanted to operate. I am so glad I saw Dr. Bindal!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Very good experience. Had minimally invasive back surgery. Took away most of the pain. He explained things to me in a way I could understand. Very caring.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Unethical. Terrible. Disgusting. Referred by Pankiewicz. Waited over 3 hours. Forced to submit to lab test for meds. I gave them a complete list. Guess they didn't believe me. Told I would get bill from a lab, they didn't know how much. MRI's show severe cervical spinal stenosis. He said I have degenerative arthritis. Would not allow any questions. He just walked out. That cost me $412. I have no insurance. Now wants more money for my records.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Bindal is an exceptional nuerosurgeon. This was my third spinal surgery. Dr. Bindal recommended a laminectomy vs additional fusion and I am glad that he did. Dr. Bindal is extremely knowledgeable, has excellent bedside manners and just makes you feel at ease. He answered all my questions. I knew I was in good hands for the surgery and had no fear going into the procedure. My only negative comment is that you need to be prepared to wait when you have an appointment but it worth your time as you will be speaking with a suberb surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Bindall without hesitation - he is the best of the best, techically, and as a person who truly care about you.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Great doctor. Other surgeon recommended lower back fusion surgery, which scared me. I came to Dr. Bindal for a second opinion. He told me to avoid fusion and just do a minimally invasive laminectomy. I agreed. I did great! Fast recovery and back to work in 1 week. The other guy said it would take 2 months! I so glad I came to Dr. Bindal.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Very professional. Easy to talk to. I was scared about the surgery, but he made ma feel like I was in good hands. Had a ACDF with 2 cervical discs and my pain I've been dealing with for a long time is gone. I couldn't be happier! The follow up visit was great too. Professional saff. I visited 4 doctors and tried to find the best. Dr. Bindal took the time to answer all of my questions and explained everything to me in detail. I would not trust myself with anyone one else. I have a new lease on life thanks to him and i'm going to use it!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Rajesh K. Bindal's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1995)