Ratings for Dr. Bruce H. Witte

If I could give this negative stars I would. I had a normal colonoscopy procedure done. He did malpractice on me. He didn't cauterize my wound after a polyp removal. I was rushed to the ER where I ended up passing out from losing so much blood, I almost had to get a blood transfusion. I also had to get an second emergency colonoscopy to close the wound Witte didn't close. That's when the second doctor found two more polyps that Witte missed. I was out of work for a full week & I got stuck with all the bills from his mistake both his office and the ER visit/ second procedure. I've paid $2500 so far this year and I still have the $800 bill from his office. I tried to talk to him about it not being right I had to pay for his mistakes but he obviously doesn't care about taking ownership in his mistakes. My father, uncle, aunt, & myself all have gone to him. That trip will be the last time for all of us, We all are finding a new doctor because Colon Cancer runs in my family & he is not to be trusted. He is just rushing to make a quick dollar.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Bruce H. Witte's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Lake St. Louis, MO