Ratings for Dr. Kristy S. King

Dr. King and her Staff care about their patients and give you 100% of their attention

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I made an appointment with Dr. King a month ago. Her office called and asked to move it down a week later. I was under the impression that the appointment was for 1pm. I arrived to the office at 12:40 and begin filling out paperwork. I finished before 1pm. At no time did the staff state that my appointment time was 1:15. At 1:20 I asked when the doctor would see me. A woman took me back at 1:30pm and informed me that there were 2 other patients ahead of me. While speaking with this lady the doctor walked up and informed me that my appointment was for 1:15 and that since I was in a hurry she was was probably not the best doctor for me. She also informed me that as a new patient I should expect to stay 2-3 hours. The doctor's manner was abrasive. I do not recommend this doctor due to her lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Kristy S. King's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2368957'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;KRISTY&quot; to &quot;KRISTY S.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "Conway" to "LITTLE ROCK"

May 9, 2012
  • City changed from "LITTLE ROCK" to "Conway", Practice changed from "INPATIENT CONSULTANTS OF DELAWARE" to "Rhomie L. King, MS"

March 23, 2012