Ratings for Dr. Kim E. McMorries

I read the previous review before my first visit and was unsure what to expect, but I had to come back to this site to rate Dr. McMorries. I found him to be very personable and approachable. He really took time to sit down with me and discuss my concerns without seeming rushed or providing cookie-cutter responses. He asked several times if I had any more questions, and he provided me with resources and tips for tracking my fertility. I highly recommend him based on this first visit. In addition, the Women's Center, itself, was very nice.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

He delivered my first child. I felt he was very knowledgable, but he wasn't very personable. My husband and I felt like cattle being herded in and out. He is a fast talker and many of my prental appointments lasted 2 minutes. I never had time to ask questions. I found another dr. for my 2nd child.I wouldn't reccommend him for a first time mom.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

I had Dr. Kim for 1 pregnancy; then I consulted with him on a couple others! Why? I moved away-to Michigan. Dr. Kim is a fantastic doctor. He always listens; never looks down upon you; goes to ridiculous lengths to help you in whatever way you need, and is just an all around wonderful person. I wish he could have delivered all of my kids!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. Kim E. McMorries's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nacogdoches, TX