Ratings for Dr. Katherine Diase

Dr. Diase is awesome. She has been my doctor for several years. I admit that I have to wait an average of 15 to 20 minutes for my appointment, but I think that is because she is giving patients the individual attention that they need.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Diase is a great doctor I have nothing bad to say about her. But the staff that deal with appoints trying to get apppoimwnt or evening try to get help is pain I’m so disappointed. I had to go somewhere else just to get seen.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Raise is wonderful! She is knowledgeable, kind, and caring! I am so glad I found her.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Diase has been my dr from 2007 to present. She delivered my 1st son in 2007. I went to her the moment I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd. My first 2 were miscarriages...devastating (I was not in her care for the first 2).she promised that she would find the problem and deliver a healthy baby. She did. She will always be my angel. She is an absolutely wonderful doctor and you should, honestly, consider yourself blessed to have her

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Worst front desk ever! Call to schedule an appointment because I heard she is a good doctor, but if you arent pregnant she said you cant make an appointment. Im trying her out before pregnancy and cant even do that. The lady on the phone says call back when you are pregnant and even then we go by your last mentrual period and first come first serve basis. As if I am buying something.Super rude!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Diase is the best gynecologist in houston. She has delivered my babies and will forever be my doctor. She is an exceptionally knowledgable doctor and she really takes the time to listen to her patients concerns. She will never rush you and is always available to answer questions. Love her and recommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

She is an awesome doctor! Kind, helpful and consistant. She is very knowledgeable, answers questions.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Great doctor. Very personable and genuinely interested in her patients concerns and well-being

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Diase! I have been going to her for years and she is the most caring and most understanding Doctor I have ever met. She is compassionate about what she does and has a great heart. Her Nurse Janet is amazing as well!! She takes the time to acknowledge what you have to say and learn about any issues that have come up since the last visit. I know there is a wait time when seeing her, but I can't blame her because when I am in the room with her I know she listens to everything concerning me and doesn't rush me because she has another patient waiting...she takes the time to explain and makes sure I understand everything before I step out of the room. I will forever go to Dr. Diase and when I am pregnant she will deliver my babies!! Love her!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Diase was absolutely amazing - really friendly and seemed genuinely interested in finding out about me and any issues I had. She made me feel very comfortable, answered all my questions and actually listened to me. The only down-side to the visit was the waiting time. Although it took me a total of 1 hour from start to finish, I was sitting in the examining room for over 20 minutes before she came in to see me. I highly recommend her to any one looking for a young, empathetic, friendly and knowledgeable gynecologist.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Katherine Diase's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company