Ratings for Dr. Klaus-Dieter K. Lessnau

I have always been extremely satisfied with Dr Lessnau's care and professionalism. I went to Dr Lessnau for a persistent cough that I thought might have signified asthma. He gently, intelligently and skillfully led me through several tests that luckily showed that not to be the case, all the while explaining what each test meant. Since that time, I have called on Dr Lessnau for his help and knowledge on other medical ailments. He has always been nothing less than professional and knowledgeable. He takes the time to answer your questions and you know his responses come from someone who truly loves his profession, is up-to-date on the latest practices and speaks from experience. His manner and concern for the patient are second to none. I know I am in good hands with him, whether in person or on the phone. I wouldn't hesitate a second to recommend Dr Lessnau to anyone seeking expert care by a knowledgeable, caring, physician.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010