Ratings for Dr. Tyson K. Cobb

Dr.cobb is a very best orthopedic surgeon .I received good treatement from him

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr Cobb and the staff were excellent! They went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and aware of everything that was happening. Would definitely recommend others to this facility and especially Dr Cobb!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

" Dr.cobb is the best and knowledgeable surgeon specially recommends him for shoulder treatment. I have received wonderful treatment from him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Had surgery on my right shoulder everything is is great. Follow up treatment was very good. Appointment desk did a good job setting up times for me.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

His skills are good. He is constantly late for appointments and his staff is inept

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Ty Cobb was very friendly and answered all my questions. The procedure he performed has turned out very well and I am pleased with the results. I would refer him to other friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Cobb and staff are very professional. I am pleased with the result. My use of my arm is great. I like to work.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I had rotator cuff surgery with dr Cobb and am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands. I have a very positive feeling about the entire experience. Dr. Cobb explained everything that would happen prior to the surgery, and I felt very confident during the procedure. Everyone involved helped make me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cobb and his staff to others with orthopedic needs

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I'm joey wollbrinck from Campbell, CA and I race motocross. My experience here at orthopedic specialists was awesome and easy. They were able to help me set everything up from flights to hotels and after the surgery made sure I was in good shape. As far as the surgery itself I woke up feeling great after and even 24 hours after the surgery feel fine.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Tyson K. Cobb's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med