Ratings for Dr. Shahan V. Yacoubian

I am extremely satisfied with the services I received from Dr. Yacoubian and his staff for my TKR surgery in September 2016. From the moment it was decided to move forward with the surgery, I received the information I needed when I needed it. The staff did the leg work to set everything up and told me where to go and when. The surgery and recovery was great. The first two weeks a nurse and a Physical Therapist visited me at home, no problems. Later, the physical therapy I received was top notch. Dr. Yacoubian and his staff as well as the home health staff were an absolute pleasure to work with and I am grateful for their help.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Would recommend Dr. Yacoubian to all and everyone. Excellent care. If I knew it would be so easy I would have had my complete knee replacement done two years ago.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

When I first mentioned my constant knee pain to two different doctors, they both immediately recommended that I contact Dr. Yacoubian. He performed my knee replacement surgery 3 months ago and the results are quite remarkable. I am now engaging in simple physical activities long ago abandoned because of the pain. e.g. walks and bicycling. At each stage of treatment, Dr. Yacoubian was friendly, open and responsive to my many questions. Yes, I would absolutely recommend this surgeon to anybody suffering such problems.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I was very comfortable being under his care. His knowledge and expertise eased my nerves for my hip surgery, and I am very happy with the outcome. I would gladly recommend Dr. Shahan Yacoubian to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Outstanding surgeon, very caring and interested in your problem. He is very comforting when he talks with you. I would recommend him to the world if I could.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Shahan V. Yacoubian's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Burbank, CA