Ratings for Dr. Eden M. Miller

I'm a diabetic, type 1 and have been so for the past 47 years. I've had many fine Specialists, GPs, Internists and ODs as my primary care physicians, throughout my life, yet I've found Dr. Eden Miller to be the BEST physician that I've ever had. If you're a diabetic, she "gets it", as far as what a Diabetic goes through, BEING a Diabetic; both physically and emotionally/mentally. The only reason I knocked-off one point on the punctuality scale is that Dr. Miller never "skimps" on time with her patients; if I've ever had to wait a little extra while to see her, I knew it was because she was giving top notch, quality care to ALL of her patients. She's definitely worth ANY wait! Dr. Eden Miller is compassionate, knowledgeable, empathetic, up-beat AND has a wonderful sense of humor!! (Wasn't it said that, "Humor is the best medicine."?) Dr. Eden Miller - as a Physician and excellent human being - is, "The Bomb"!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr. Eden M. Miller's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MB Health