Ratings for Dr. John R. MANNING

It's so unfortunate that due to the staff in Dr. Manning's satellite office in Nashville, I have decided to switch primary care physicians after being with him for a year. I was treated so poorly by both receptionists - after calling three times to reschedule an appointment they cancelled on me. I arrived at their office for my rescheduled appointment, for them to tell me it had once again been cancelled. I was never notified, and even showed them my cell phone record to prove I never had a missed call nor incoming call from their office. They proceeded to say "I have an iPhone too and know how to delete calls but thanks." They said they called me and cancelled - and said the same thing to another girl that walked in behind me. Coincidence? I think not. At this point it had been two weeks my prescriptions were out and I clearly never was nor would have been a high priority. I highly suggest that you take the time to look into a better primary care physician in your area. After this train wreck of an incident, I had NO problem getting an appointment with Dr. Jackson down the road who was an absolute saint and got me squared away. I hate leaving such negativity but was so flabbergasted by the way I was treated and hope to help others avoid this situation in the future.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

It's really hard to get thru on the phone. And they never seem to get the faxes from my other Doctors? Seems to have lots of staff at the PV office, but nothing gets done! They are a paperless office, but the doctor never reviews your record before seeing you? Last time I was there he called me a Liar & basically a drug addict for the 30 pills he gives me for a month. And then another drug test to add insult to injury! He started off really nice & then turned into Dr Jekyll & My Hyde! I could never get a referral to go to a specialist. And when I left messages, no one ever called back? And the office staff doesn't even know what Insurance companies they accept? They did run several tests but I never got any results. When I asked about them, they told me they had already gone over that with me?? It has been a complete waste of time & money!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Great staff, referral process was simple and efficient.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Terrible!!!!! Bad advice, never see MD. Poor care and treatment. Never gets referrals done.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014