Ratings for Dr. Louis H. Cohen

I'm not sure who is worse in his office. Doctor Cohen or his staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Terrible bedside manner. When you try to have an intelligent conversation about your health he seems to feel challenged and becomes very arrogant and talks down to you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Cohen is easily the worst doctor I have ever seen. He was given a single star simply because it was impossible to complete this review with a 0(zero). He had a horrible bedside manner and within the 1st 10 seconds made it clear that he didn't have time and it was beneath him to even be in the same room as myself. He was condescending and any questions that I asked him were met with skepticism and arrogance. He quite simply didn't care and didn't even bother pretending that he did.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Cohen is Ok as doctor's go, but his staff is either totally incompetent, lazy or both. Had stent removed and was told of a high white blood cell count; given two antibiotic pills and told would be called tomorrow with blood test results. Two weeks later called (in great discomfort), was told nurse would call back with results. Did not call back that day. Next day called and office lady got records and said, You have an infection. It has been untreated for two weeks! Finally got a Rx called in and there was no follow-up to see if now OK.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

terrible bedside manner. goes thru the motions, doesn't seem to care about you. seems to be in for the dough. uses old technology and procedures. would not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

I found Dr. Cohen to be very thorough and clear with his explanations and expectations. He performed surgery on my bladder and was helpful in interpreting the results of the biopsy. I felt his "bedside manner" was fine. He's not very effusive but I was satisfied with the information he shared. He took the time to listen patiently when I described my symptoms and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

gave the impression of not caring; very poor"beside manner."With past bladder(penis)routine exams there was no acute pain nor blood from the penis this was not the case after my 4/25/2023 visit. Soreness, with blood when urinating lasted several days. I certainly would not return for other related services or recommend this physician to others.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

He was very compassionate or friendly. Didn't seem like he cared. He basically told me my symptoms were all in my head and to "run the water". Didn't ask very many questions to try to help with my urinary problems. All he wanted to do was "up" my medication instead of trying to address the real problem. I have Fallon Healthcare. Maybe he didn't like my insurance either.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

wasnt very nice or compassionate. I had several questions and he seemed to think they were all stupid. All he wanted to do was microwave my prostate. He said it was the best thing for my problem. Once I told him I had medicaid he said he couldn't do anything.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2007

Very helpful and thorough.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2006

Dr. Louis H. Cohen's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental