Ratings for Dr. Claire T. Cronin

I had a bad outcome with Dr. Cronin and she was very dismissive and self involved. Did not care about my post surgery problems at all and never spent more than 2 minutes talking to me. She did not listen at all or give me time to ask any questions. She would blame me for my pain and complications and was less than no help at all. Rude and very uncaring once the surgery was done.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Cronin is knowledgeable, but I have not had a good outcome with her. She contradicted herself several times during my visits and I lost confidence in her. I also felt she was rude (rather than tough).

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Great doctor-- brilliant and knows her stuff. I would say one of the best surgeons around. I chose her specifically b/c she was a female and I felt very comfortable and safe in her hands. She's tough (and she knows that too!)-but no doubt she has a great bed side manner. I have seen both she and Dr. Sentissi (in her practice as well) and they are both wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Dr. Cronin is one of the most helpful, no-BS doctors I've even come across. She's honest, sincere, and completely trustworthy.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2006

Dr. Claire T. Cronin's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)