Ratings for Dr. L. DARREL Jordan

I was a patient of Dr L Darrel Jordan six years ago. He is one of the best OBGYN I know. I have been looking for him years now. Any helpful information on where he is practicing now will be appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Worth the drive because this Dr is awesome!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I have had problem after problem and Dr Jordan has helped with every single last one. I thank GOD for the day I decided to walk into that office. I'm all healed and feeling good today

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I, like everyone else on the website, love, respect and adore Dr. Jordan. He listens, he engages, he helps, no symptom or concern is too small and he never makes me feel foolish, or as if I'm over-reacting or wasting his time. Dr. Jordan is the best doctor I've ever had and I will follow him wherever he goes!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Doctor Jordan is the best OBGYN any woman could ask for. He is very ginuine and kind. He delivered my son July 1,2011 and I will recommend him in a heartbeat. The staff is awesome they are so friendly. I drive 20 miles just to see him, he's worth the time and every penny. Gotta Lov'em!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Love Dr. Jordan! I began seeing him in 2000. He is so patient and knows so much about every aspect of medical care. He never rushes and listens so well. The best Dr I have!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Jordan is awesome! He delivered my daughter 3 years ago. He is so compassionate and easy to talk to. He doesn't make me feel stupid for asking him certain questions. I drive far to see him, but it is work it! He is a great doctor and I have recommended him to several people and they all feel the same.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr.J's for over 10yrs! Lost my job had to get st.assistance now I'm bck wking & cant wait to get my Dr.J back!!!! I will refer anyone to him!!!! LOVE MY DR.JORDAN!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Jordan for years now and have only the best things to say. He is the best gynocologist I have been to in my 40 years and his staff is fantastic. I have recommended him to several friends of mine and they all say they will never go to anyone else. He is a great doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

The Doctor was a recommendation,that for me is the highest compliment one can give. I am very happy with the time,explainations,instructions, and attention given by the staff and the doctor. I am looking forward to my future visits, I have recommended him to all of my female co-worker who are looking to change ob/gyn's or just seeking excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. L. DARREL Jordan's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1994)