Dr. Matthew P. Hansen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew P. Hansen

Dr Hansen is friendly, knowledgeable and always takes his time you never feel rushed. The staff is excellent

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

We can't say enough good about Dr, Hansen and his staff. They are all personable and sincere. We would definitely refer everyone to Dr.Hansen for any foot or ankle problems. Fabulous work Dr. Hansen.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Hansen was able to help alleviate the pain and put me on the path to recovery of my plantar facisits in both heels. I saw another doctor previously, but Dr. Hansen listened and was able to help me.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Highly recommend this office. Everyone is friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Excellent Dr. Had my heel spur feeling great again after only 2 visits. I highly recommend Dr. Hansen

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

He is truly a great doctor he is very helpful and getting you healed and very helpful on when you can't make a payment or when you have to make payments

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Hansen was personable & professional. He took the time to explain my condition; pain free after one appointment. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needed podiatry services.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr Hansen was very helpful ,courteous, and very good surgeon dealing with hammertoe problem,no pain or complications,. His skill and knowledge put me at ease , every time he treats me. nancy raymer

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Matt Hansen has an excellent manner with patients,is polite and informative, he got right to work and was extremely proficient, was friendly, listened to our questions, and made sure we knew what we needed to! follow up with. I will definitely return to him and recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I was more than pleased (to say the least) with my experience under the treatment of Dr. Hansen. He repaired my fractured 5th metatarsal which healed quicker than expected, only due to his quick thinking during surgery and expertise. The professionalism and quality care that I received was outstanding. Dr. Hansen and his entire staff were informative, prompt and very compassionant throughout the entire healing process.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Matthew P. Hansen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hansen earned his Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry from Madonna University in Livonia, Michigan. His post graduate medical training was completed at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. He then completed a three year podiatric surgical residency at St. John North Shores Hospital in Harrison Township, Michigan. Dr. Hansen is Board Certified in foot surgery, as well as reconstructive foot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.His extensive surgical training involves reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, flatfoot procedures, arthroscopic and endoscopic techniques, diabetic limb salvage, and wound care management.

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Healthnet