Dr. Matthew P. Hansen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew P. Hansen

Dr. Hansen recently was able to help me walk better as I was suffering from bad heal pain. One visit and I was pain free!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Hansen was referred to me by a friend and I'm glad I listened! I recently had bunion surgery and it has healed very nicely. Dr. Hansen is very patient and thorough. I highly recommend him to anyone needing foot or ankle care.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I recently had a bunionectomy. I'm feeling 100% better than before surgery. So glad I had it done.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Hansen and staff fitted me for orthotics. He did an excellent job explaining my options, and how each orthotic differed. He was very patient and truly seems to enjoy his profession. I will definitely go back to Dr. Hansen. I’m an RN and know when I’m in a great office, and getting great service!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Hansen is great!! Gives you quality time and explains everything thoroughly. Had bunion surgery on both feet at the same time. I’d waited a long time to get it b/c of how painful everyone said it was, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was nothing that couldn’t be controlled with ice and meds for the first few weeks. ALSO-my husband works in a lot of hospitals in and around the Detroit area and almost every doctor he asked for a recommendation gave Hansen’s name (or one of his partners).

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Had foot surgery. Excellent results. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Hansen performed my reconstruction surgery on my left foot did an awesome job

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Hansen is phenomenal! Never rushes through an appointment, answers all questions thoroughly and his staff is equally caring. I had bunion surgery about 7 weeks ago, and am so glad I went to him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Relieved my heel pain with only one injection, I'm Impressed with Dr Hansen and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Good Experience & got all the information that is required.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Matthew P. Hansen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hansen earned his Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry from Madonna University in Livonia, Michigan. His post graduate medical training was completed at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. He then completed a three year podiatric surgical residency at St. John North Shores Hospital in Harrison Township, Michigan. Dr. Hansen is Board Certified in foot surgery, as well as reconstructive foot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.His extensive surgical training involves reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, flatfoot procedures, arthroscopic and endoscopic techniques, diabetic limb salvage, and wound care management.

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Chesterfield, MI