Ratings for Dr. Matthew P. Hansen

Dr. Hansen is fantastic. Great toe fusion was performed 8 weeks ago. Recovery has gone smoothly. Slowly, but surely returning to regular activities.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Fantastic doctor! Friendly and knowledgeable, he fixed a problem that I had been suffering with for over a year in just a few visits.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Hansen is awesome! He treated my plantar fasciitis and I am no longer in pain! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Friendly and great staff. Dr. Hansen kept up treatment until I was over plantar fasciitis. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Fast appointments, friendly and prompt dr. & staff. Great experience. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

As a active runner, I was experiencing exstream heel pain. I saw Dr Matthew Hansen , his diagnosis was heel spur. By my third appointment I was healed. Thank-you so much!! Never had to give up my running through treatment .

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I had ankle and toe pain and didn't know what it was. Dr. Hansen diagnosed it and treated it and my pain was gone after one visit.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I had bunions on both feet and had them fix at the same time ---- I did exactly what dr. Hansen said and everything turned out great .

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr. Hansen has helped me with my left foot nerve inflammation near my toes. He explains everything that I should know and has recommended wearing well made shoe that have arch supports. The padded foam shoes with the foam outer soles that stores are selling now days are very damaging to a person's feet. Thank you Dr. Hansen!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I had a sizable bunion that was making walking painful and difficult. I was very nervous about going to see a doctor about it. I had been to one podiatrist prior to meeting Dr. Hansen. My foot also was constantly swollen which seemed to be another complication that the prior doctor had no plan and no answer for. The minute I met Dr. Hansen he put me at ease. He was professional and confident that he could help me...and he did! My recovery was flawless! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Matthew P. Hansen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hansen earned his Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry from Madonna University in Livonia, Michigan. His post graduate medical training was completed at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. He then completed a three year podiatric surgical residency at St. John North Shores Hospital in Harrison Township, Michigan. Dr. Hansen is Board Certified in foot surgery, as well as reconstructive foot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.His extensive surgical training involves reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, flatfoot procedures, arthroscopic and endoscopic techniques, diabetic limb salvage, and wound care management.

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Chesterfield, MI