Dr. Matthew P. Hansen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew P. Hansen

Dr. Hansen is a great surgeon, as well as a wonderful person. Repaired my broken ankle and with his staff helped me through the healing process. Professional, caring in every way. Enjoyed seeing him with the follow up visits. Always incurring and supportive, made me feel good. coach

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Dr. Hansen is the most professional, caring, and above all the best Doctor and surgeon around. He finds the problem and Does what needs to be done to fix it instead of wasting your time and money. He did some pretty major surgery on my Foot, and in less than 3 months here I am Walking around just like I used to years ago. Thank you Dr. Hansen for the care And extraordinary performance as a #1 Top Rated Doctor/Surgeon in my opinion. If I could give you 100 Stars I Would. Your Simply The Best!!!!!😁 Sincerely, Tammie Winalis.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Walked in with stifling pain due to a bone spur. Walked out virtually pain free. I was expecting a painful shot to the heel, but felt next to nothing. One of the best doctor experiences ever. He gets 5 star rating from me.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr Hansen for almost 15 years. He is absolutely one of the best foot doctors in our area. He truly cares about all his patients and always takes his time to explain your diagnosis and treatment plan. He never hesitates to answer all your questions, and his staff is just as helpful. His surgical skills are beyond exceptional right down to his beautiful suturing skills. I highly recommend Dr Hansen for all your podiatry needs.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

I have bad feet and ingrown toenails - the fear of getting cut is greater than the actual pain I have experienced. After the initial numbing injection I felt no pain during the procedures. I don't like the sound of my flesh being cut but Dr. Hansen quickly completed many procedures on my feet. I have arthritic degeneration of my feet. Dr. Hansen performed a complex reconstruction of my arch. It was an involved procedure that took several hours. I can walk now with no pain in that foot. Unfortunately my arthritis continues to destroy my feet – obviously Dr. Hansen has no control over that.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

After my first visit with Dr. Hansen and I have to say he was very through, complete and took his time explaining everything to me in terms I could understand. He showed that he is knowledgeable, caring and truly appreciates his patients. I feel very confident in this professional and will entrust my care to him for many years to come. He was able to lead me to better foot health and care!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr. Hansen was professional, painless, and respected my time. He performed minor in office surgery for 2 ingrown toenail, and got me fixed up in no time.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

I have been going to See Dr. Hansen for 11 yrs. I am grateful for Him, he has Great Ethics and has Always taken the best care of my feet and ankles and Always been honest and Kind! His Staff is Friendly and makes sure You get in when You need to! Thank You Everyone!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Dr. Hansen has a wonderful manner, he is efficient, and knows just what to recommend to correct any foot issue I have ever had. I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Dr. Hansen was nice and is very good at what he does. His staff in the St. Clair office were very nice. My only suggestion is to look at your bill very closely. Over billed me twice. It also is very hard to get a hold of the girl in billing and she is also very rude.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Dr. Matthew P. Hansen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hansen earned his Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry from Madonna University in Livonia, Michigan. His post graduate medical training was completed at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. He then completed a three year podiatric surgical residency at St. John North Shores Hospital in Harrison Township, Michigan. Dr. Hansen is Board Certified in foot surgery, as well as reconstructive foot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.His extensive surgical training involves reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, flatfoot procedures, arthroscopic and endoscopic techniques, diabetic limb salvage, and wound care management.

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Workers Comp