Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Tagher

Dr. Rob is very knowledgeable and connects with my children. They feel very comfortable and act like they are visiting a friend. Wouldn't take my children anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Rob has always been thorough and knowledgeable. I would recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

We love Dr. Rob! My daughter calls him her friend and wants to give him a hug! He's always very patient and explains everything very well. We love it there!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Real folks answer the phone here. Warm office environment. Caring, personal treatment of patients.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Does well with the children and mom and dad to understand doctor talk--he turns it in everyday language

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

After failing the MCHAT test, he told me that my child will probably come back as having a low IQ. He was diagnosed by a Dev Ped with having ASD. I took my daughter in b/c she projectile vomited after every feeding, I thought she was allergic to the formula. He didn't want to hear that and sent me home w/a video on how to calm a fussy baby. I asked him to preform two tests (one via blood/urine), he refused and said that no test had been done that would make the tests seem relevant to him. He also told me if the tests come back w/a result other than what I wanted, I'd want him to run more tests. He did say he would research the tests and call me the next day, which never happened. In the end, he told me that sometimes I just needed to be a mother and not question everything. Very hurtful coming from someone that I have trusted my children's health and well being to.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Great pediatrician!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2006

Dr. Robert J. Tagher's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Florence, KY