Ratings for Dr. Alyssa K. Stephenson

first visit, found Dr. Stephenson very kind,reasuring, and knowledgeable, explained everything, will definitely ask for her again

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Stay away. Her bedside disposition is terrible. Her knowledge is poor at best. She has left me completely disfigured and in great pain after numerous surgeries. There is nothing positive that came of my experiences with her and I regret having given her a chance. Waiting weeks to see her and then waiting at every appt. Just is frustrating, and then to get such low quality care is astounding. She should not have a license.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Stephenson and her staff are wonderful. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Stephenson's staff was professional and friendly. The doctor herself was a snot. It was very obvious she did not want to answer any questions or spend time with her patient. She made me feel that I was a complete inconvenience and my questions were a waste of her time. I recommend you see someone else. She is the worst doctor I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Stephenson is wonderful! She personalizes her expertise in foot care! Not only providing excellent healthcare, but includes that touch of empathy in her practice.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

She's an amazing doctor and surgeon, is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable, and as a bonus, has great staff. HIGHLY recommended. I only wish she were a family practice doctor so she could be my regular physician.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Awesome doctor and staff. I have had to see her several times for problems with my feet. She is excellent and I would not hesitate to see her again.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Alyssa K. Stephenson's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)