Ratings for Dr. Ayman R. Hakki

I had the most amazing experience with Dr. hakki and his staff. It has only been six weeks since my surgery and I am already so excited about my stomach . I just recently went in for my six week check up and they told me I'm still swollen I can't imagine getting any smaller than I am now . I am thrilled and can't wait for the summer.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

My experience with Dr. Hakki and the Luxxery team has been nothing but amazing. I had lipo-sculpting done by Dr. Hakki and he has changed my body for the better, I went from being shaped like Spongebob to having Beyonce-like curves! Dr. Hakki was very direct and realistic about what to expect with my results from the surgery and that it would take time for me to heal before I could really see my true results. It's only been a few months and my body looks better than ever...I've been getting compliments non-stop about how great I look. Also, when I went to one of my follow-up visits I had a terribly huge cystic pimple on my face...I didn't know if it was a boil or a pimple. Carla noticed the pimple right away and told Dr. Hakki about it. He examined my pimple and gave me an injection that made the pimple go away within 24 hours! This man is highly knowledgeable, an outstanding plastic surgeon, witty , an all-around good guy and I would trust him with my life...I love Dr. Hakki and he was highly recommended to me. This procedure was the best money I've ever spent! -T.P.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

My tummy tuck looks good I feel so much better about self . Dr Hakki and staff was sgreat Oct 17,20014 lost 45 pounds . Tummy tuck turned out great !! Loving my results... S.Marion

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Awesome doctor and awesome staff as well! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I would unquestionably recommend Dr. Hakki and the staff at Luxxery to anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery. Dr. Hakki is experienced and very skilled at his work. From the beginning, he was very articulate and open. He explained the potential risks and set clear expectations about what my final surgical results would likely be. His honesty, confidence and responsiveness were the reason I trusted and selected him for my elective procedure. In addition to being attentive and responsive, Dr. Hakki and his staff genuinely care about patients being comfortable and pleased with their surgical results. They were readily available any time I had questions and went out of their way to make sure I was at ease before and after my scheduled procedure. I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery and will definitely go back to Dr. Hakki and Luxxery if I choose to have any additional enhancements.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Hakki performed several procedures on me. He performed a facelift on me that included fat injections. He made my cheeks so fat and caused ectropion so badly to my eyes, I had to see another plastic surgeon to make corrections. He also cut out my nasolabial folds leaving noticeable scars on my face that I will have to live with for the rest of my life. He performed liposuction on my legs removing too much fat which resulted in ripples. If you want to look better than you do, use the services of a plastic surgeon listed in the Washingtonian or US News today. Those doctors really know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr Hakki is awesome, I can just relax and let him suggest to me what needs to be done. He is always right on spot. What I like the most is that his work is always so subtle, nothing estravagant, He is the best!! I can to see him twice a year for fillers and botox and I have always been amazed by the results. He has magical hands, god bless him!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

The staff was very friendly. They accommodated my difficult schedule as I was traveling from out of state. Dr Hakki is very experienced in his field as he has performed many many of these procedures in the past. They answered all of my questions, I only wish they would have informed me a little better on things I did not think to ask. They preform these procedures every day, the clients on the other hand, I imagine only experience these procedures once in a lifetime.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Hakki performed liposuction of my abdomen and flanks. He was very straightforward about the procedure, what to expect, and the risks. His staff was very professional and kind with a sense of humor as well to break the ice. The anesthesia was total intravenous anesthesia from which I woke up well and without nausea or sore throat. My results were great and my recovery was as described to me by Dr. Hakki. I have the perspective as a health care provider was well as a patient, having been in health care since 1979. I am also familiar with other area cosmetic surgery practices via collegial relationships. I believe Dr. Hakki's practice is an outstanding one with an great staff, very non-invasive and effective form of anesthesia care, and most importantly, a surgeon who has a great deal of experience and artistic ability to produce fine results.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Ayman R. Hakki's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal