Ratings for Dr. Keith H. Austin

Staff are fine. Dental office is dated with very old equipment. The dental office where I go now said his dentistry is not very good but this is all rumor so just be careful. Go to a specialist if you can for root canals ...an endodontist is better.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I always get great service. They know I am a big chicken and always take their time with me.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I'm a new patient in this practice, but I've had nothing but good interactions thus far with Dr. Austin and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

The hygienists took turns berating me for my multiple cavities. I brush, floss, and "Listerine" every single day, but they insisted I just must not be doing it right, and that I "really ought to take better care of my teeth for someone my age." Wow. My last dentist told me that genetics has a ton to do with the health of your teeth, but they didn't seem to share that opinion. Most of my cavities were from fillings that "leaked," and they acted like I was an idiot for not knowing that was even possible. I have no opinion of Dr. Austin himself, because he only came in briefly, and mostly to tell me of their plans to fill in my cavities with silver (though one was between my FRONT TEETH) because he liked them better. Nope. I changed dentists after that.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I was charged $61 by Dr. Austin's office because their staff is poorly trained and didn't inform me that there would be an additional charge for x-rays that they now require more often to see me than my insurance is willing to pay. The staff was unprofessional in handling this matter. My family of four will be going to a new, better dentist immediately.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012