Ratings for Dr. Robert L. ALBIN

Dr. Albin was awesomely nice when I was referred to him to have the broken root of my tooth removed. Gave me some extra Novocain beforehand (because I've always been kind of hard to numb) and asked how I was doing repeatedly during the extraction. The girls at the front desk were also really nice. Wait time was less than 10 minutes and everything went really smoothly. I was in and out in no time and didn't feel a thing (except for the shot).

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Always and I have had only positive experiences with Dr. Albin!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

My wife needed an emergency extraction and Dr. Albin was recommended; bad idea from the start. She asked the scheduling nurse if he would be able to put her to sleep. She said as long as she hadn't eaten in 8 hours he would. upon arrival they said they couldn't due it because it was after noon. She decided to stay since she was in so much pain. She was given Novocain but once the procedure started she still felt pain and asked for more but he did not oblige. My wife was in tears and moaning and he told her, "be quiet I have other patients!" When I got there to pick her up she was crying and he had already left. That sure is one compassionate oral surgeon. The staff was just as cold. This guy should not be allowed to practice anymore. Do not even consider Dr. Albin for any kind of dental work. Take your chance with string and a doorknob!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Procedure was done well and no concerns however if you need to reach them good luck. Aside from the two time I called for the appointments I have never been able yo get through on the phones. Surgery does have follow up questions. I was afraid of this when I had trouble making the appointment and my fears were confirmed when I had a problem. No doctors office should have this many phone issues. Never received follow up call from them regarding procedure like promised as well.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Great doctor and medical staff. Everyone was helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

WOW, not sure what everyone is upset about?? Great Dr and front staff was OVERLY comforting, I was so nervous.I did leave some $ down but like most dental insurance, they do not pay 100%, I left a % down & was billed the remaing amount after they heard from MY ins, which the staff explained to me prior to my tooth extraction. I have been to the office in hillsboro acouple of times and never had an unpleasant experience. I dont think they are only after the $, they just make you aware of what it costs.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

He needed to do what what requested. Plain and simple. I had 4 wisdom teeth removed. Some bills keep coming even though my insurance has already paid for the procedures.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Albin extracted two of my teeth last week. He was so cold. I was obviously nervous. He didnt even try to make me feel comfortable. I will never go back. After he was done, he wrote the prescriptions and just left didnt say anything to me.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Very rude and unfriendly staff. Only worried about $$$ and insurance and unwilling to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I have never had a worse experience than I did at this office. The front desk girl is the rudest person on earth. All they care about is $$$. They bill your insurance for things they don't do. Horrible horrible place. People were waiting over an hour to be seen and treated like trash by the support staff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011