Ratings for Dr. Sondra B. Sturim

I have been a patient of Dr. Sturim for 18 years. She has delivered two of my children and literally saved my life by acting quickly and accurately. Recently took my daughter there for her first visit. Because I know that we are in the best hands. She is professional, caring and I travel pretty far to see her since they moved their office. I am I at my appointment time and never feel rushed or like I am not important. She is one of the best MDs I have encountered and I see 6 specialists a year.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Sturim for about 13 years. She delivered my younger son. However, I had my daughter's pregnancy in 2010-2011 that ended in a late miscarriage from preterm labor. The lack of supervision from Dr. Sturim was unbelievable. I am a high risk patient which she did not even see until midfirst trimester. She did not perform any exam on me at all and didnt refer me to a high risk doctor saying she would take care of me. She was pretty unsympathetic when I saw her after my loss. She didnt even call me to give condolences. When I complained of not feeling well, no one told me to even come in an be checked. Poor care from start to finish. I went back to her for my check up after delivery and never went back after that EVER. I should have known to run when I asked her how to administer progesterone supplements and she had to call a pharmacy to ask!!!!! Her quality of care seems to have decreased terribly over the years. Would NEVER recommend her EVER!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I was seeing Dr. Sturim for my pregnancy. It was the most horrible experience I have ever had with any other office. She always rushes you out and the visits are extremely quick because they over book to many patients. She is also to busy to listen to you because she has other patient waiting.If you want to have a healthy baby and some who cares this is not the experience you want to have. Bad beside manner.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

I LOVE LOVE Dr. Sturim. I have been going to her for years. She takes her time with me at every appt. I never feel rushed. She always puts me at ease and has a great bed side manner. The wait can be long at times but who doesn't have a wait at the OB/GYN..lol.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

I visited her office for the first time last month horrible experience- was there for yearly pap=explained of my past history of abnormal pap /hpv etc and explained i wanted to be tested for everything. dont hear from them call office 3 weeks later to find out results staff tell me negative- i ask for a copy 2 be mailed 2 me-i get copy she never screened me for hpv/gonn/chlym just did a basic pap= as a doctor she shouldve screen for everything-especially after giving my full hx along with wishes! Would never return!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Sturim for over 12 years and I find her to be extremely competent, considerate and detail oriented. She explains everything that she is doing while performing any examination or procedure I am having and delivered one of my children after a difficult pregnancy. I am happy to say I have complete confidence in her abilities and I am taking my 16 year old daughter for her first check up with Dr. Sturim tomorrow. I know she will make my daughter feel comfortable and at ease as she has done with me over the years. J.N. Kew Gardens, NY

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Sondra B. Sturim's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Franklin Square, NY