Dr. Vijaykumar Rao

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vijaykumar Rao

Dr. Rao is truly the most dedicated, knowledgable and caring doctor I have ever had. He diagnosed me with a condition that others had missed for several years and probably added years to my life as a result. I will always be very grateful for his expertise and determination to make me well again. His office works efficiently and his staff are helpful and considerate.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

He is a very good doctor. He is very nice. He is the best

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

very likeable and very helpful--other doctor wanted to rush me to get dialysis--Dr Rao is not rushing me and listens to how I feel

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Worst doctor in the US. He talks at lightning speed and makes you feel uncomfortable. The only thing I understood was when he said OK. I spoke with a lot of patients who agreed with my thinking that this is a bad doctor. They only go to him because their main doctors insist that they go see him because he is their friend or something. He does drive a nice Mecedes Benz. The only thing positive with him is his staff who covers for his many deficiencies. He has 2 other younger partners who are so much better than him and they are Dr. Moinuddin and Dr. Sound.

Submitted May 29, 2011

Dr. Vijaykumar Rao's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Hindi

• Armed Forces Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1971)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal