Ratings for Dr. Edward F. Caldwell

Setting up an appointment was easy and the staff was punctual. Unfortunately office staff was not very friendly and my experience with the doctor was less than satisfactory. I felt very rushed. He spent less than 5 minutes with me and did not answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Seems like a great guy but not very concerned with getting to the bottom of your symptoms. Felt like I was rushed out/ignored.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

My long-term laryngitis was diagnosed as related to a thyroid condition by Dr. Caldwell. Another specialist in this field told me 2 months prior that nothing was wrong. Dr. Caldwell's diagnosis and treatment helped me to get my voice back. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

I went to see Dr Caldwell when I was 18 years old complaining of nasal congestion. He recommended turbinate reductions and sinus surgery. Needless to say he removed most of my turbinates and I now suffer from a permanent disorder called Empty Nose Syndrome. www.emptynosesyndrome.org

flag | Submitted February 5, 2006

Dr. Edward F. Caldwell's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Hyannis, MA