Dr. Bernard F. Martin

1 review

Ratings for Dr. Bernard F. Martin

This was my worst eye doctor experience ever! Though he seemed to know what he was doing, professionally, as a business man, he was terrible. I had my exam with him, which was fine. When it came to ordering glasses, he had nothing in stock that fit me, and that was stylish. So, he told me he would shop around for me. He called me back in to look at what he found and it was only 1 pair, and they were not my style. I asked him then, for a written prescription so I could do some shopping of my own online, and he danced around it by telling me everything online is made in China and is junk. The next time I came in (for a contact fitting), I asked again for a written script and he told me to wait until he got his new frames in, in a week. Finally, when I saw his new frames, I chose a pair and ordered them (and got my written script). I picked up my new $623 glasses the other day, and the left eye is blurry and the paint is chipping off of the new frames already. DON'T GO HERE!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012