Ratings for Dr. Carmen D. Cirstea

This doctor has no people skills. I have been in search of a neurologist, for something that is very scary to me and to my family. This doctor has acted like my concerns are not warranted, that I am bothering her or taking up too much of her time. I was looking forward to seeing Dr. Bass, but was told I had to see Dr. Cirstea. However, with Dr. Cirstea's attitude, hehavior, and lack of care for patient concerns, I guess I will be on the hunt for a new neurologist. This doctor should not have a job working with people, since she seems to be bothered by patients, as much as she is.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

This doctor seem a bit of a novice and did more guessing that cost me a lot of out of pocket money still with no results and sever pain. Every visit was 5 minutes of "lift your arms and don't let me push them" and of course another MR I and new prescription! Im Done!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I felt that this doctor did not listen to me, but instead blamed everything on anxiety and depression, despite me providing medical records that proved that there were issues going on.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014