Ratings for Dr. Marianne Wizda

Not much of a doctor. I won't be seeing her again, after her stupid diagnosis and treatment that did much more harm than good. I don't trust any of the doctors in that practice, nor will I ever trust Washington Hospital again.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

She was dispassionate..hurt terribly through examination, didn't help me back up instead instructed me to slide down and I could get up.. asked me about inducing me because of scheduling..

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Wizda is one of the best physicians/OBGYN doctor's in our area. She is very knowledgeable, wonderful personality with her patients, caring, makes thorough good recommendations. I would highly recommend her to family and friends. SHE IS GREAT!!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I rated this doctor low in all areas because: she has staff that does not do what she tells them when providing the services she asks them to take care, they don't return calls to patients, and one of them is a gossip whose stories about me have come to me third hand. She does not seem to do anything to change that. She is not on time, even though she seldom has many patients waiting. I guess that's a power thing. She's unwilling to give you information, like it will waste her precious time if she answers them. She also botched my case and seemed to have an "oh, will" attitude about it. So I think her knowledge is limited, and it seems clear the staff has little respect for her. Before I get pregnant, I knew I needed to find another doctor to deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Waited 15 minutes to get in, 40 minutes in my paper gown for a rushed appointment. I found out my friend and mother has similar wait times at this office.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

She's nasty and mean and unprofessional and I wouldn't recommend her to a dog!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Marianne Wizda's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

HealthPartners