Ratings for Dr. Kenneth C. Civello

The best Dr for my heart condition that I have seen on 20 years

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Civello is best cardiologist in Baton Rouge. He is knowledgeable and professional to treat a patient. He even gave me his personal email address to consult him when I have a question. I would recommend him highly especially dealing with AF.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I had been treated for Afib for years by another cardiologist. As my condition got worse with age, medication no longer controlled the Afib. He refused ablation therapy and said I would have to live with it. Found out that the Cleveland Clinic is the top cardiac hospital in the country. Dr. Civello is Cleveland trained where he was the Chief Electrophysiology Fellow. He performed the ablation and put me on new meds. No more Afib. He changed my life. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

He's compassionate and knowledgeable. Dr. Civello is very willing to listen to you as a patient. He draws cool pictures to help you visualize the way your heart is working and identify what problem you're having.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Kenneth C. Civello's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA