Ratings for Dr. Franklin M. Epstein

Here it is 2016 and my constant pain continues. I was operated on in Aiken, SC in 1999 and 2000; like one gentleman said, once he has operated on you, no more communication. This surgery has deprived me of decent quality of life. Can't afford to sue his behind all these years!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Great doctor. Professional and explains everything clearly. Improved my life tremendously.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Epstein & Dr. Xiou did lumbar surgery on may 23rd & I got up & walked straight & no leg pain. I walked into Audie Murphy VA Hosp. bent over like a little old lady & in constant pain for the las 3 years. 2 days later no pain, able to walk, unbelievable. Also excellent nursing care

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Kind and thoughtful in the office and at the hospital. Listens carefully, and answers all questions understandably. He performed two spinal fusions on me, one in the neck and the other in my low back. Both times, my pain was relieved. I recommend him to all my friends. He has made my life so much better.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I have almost as much pain as i did before surgery. I let him know, he said nothing i can do go see a another dr for pain

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

DR. EPSTEIN IS ONE OF THE MOST BRILLIANT NEUROSURGEONS I HAVE EVER KNOWN. COWORKER FOR 11 YEARS.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

I feel that Dr Epstein saved my sons life when he was 6 years old. His staff made us feel very sure about our decision to stay at Aiken Hospital instead of finding another opinion.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

He performed to cervical disc fusions for me, and I did very well with both.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2007

Unprofessional, does not communicate well or give imformation well

flag | Submitted February 17, 2006

Dr. Franklin M. Epstein's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1973)