Ratings for Dr. Keri J. Vervaet

I took my girls in to see Dr. Vervaet and she was WONDERFUL with them. She was patient, gentle and kind in a situation that was out of their normal. She spoke to my girls with respect and at a level they would understand. She spoke to me very professionally and concisely. Thanks to Dr. Vervaet for a great first eye exam!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I took my step daughter to see Dr. Vervaet and we were very impressed. My step daughter has a mild form of Aspergers Syndrom and Dr. Vervaet was able to convince my step daughter to let her put contacts into her eyes! We were shocked! This is a 13 year old that refuses to even learn how to ride a bike. She was really really good with my stepdaughter. Thank you. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Vervaet is awesome! She spent time answering my questions and I never felt like she was rushing through the exam. I will definitely be going back and will recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

At first, I thought I made a good choice about Dr. Vervaet. I had an appointment scheduled, drove there and found out they had closed the office but failed to call patients to tell them that. I rescheduled and a week later, went in to get contacts and after the first visit, was immediately turned off. I waited 45 minutes to see her and when I finally got in, she quickly checked my eyes and told me I had to take a mandatory class (that they charge you for) before receiving my prescription. I took the class as directed and came back to get the prescription. I received the wrong daily supply and when I called to get it fixed, she said she would have to charge me another full amount. I felt completely blind-sided and was told I had a misunderstanding. I let it go but I strongly urge people to use someone else. Don't be fooled by their website and high recommendations because it's not what it seems. You don't get the service or respect you deserve from Dr. Vervaet.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Keri J. Vervaet's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2004)

Veterans Administration