Ratings for Dr. Shraddha Talati

It has been over 6 years and I still remember the day I went to her office for the first time. It was a long wait and she got on to me like I was her daughter because I waited until 20 weeks (I was scared) to go to the Dr. She offended me and my husband at almost every visit. She kept telling me that I was gaining too much weight. Then the week I didn't gain any weight she yelled at me because I was starving my baby. Her bedside manner was awful. The to top everything off she wanted to induce me because she was "going on vacation" Fast forward to delivery day. I guess my daughter heard her say she was inducing because I went into labor 4 days later. It was mother's day. I get it she didn't want to have to deliver a baby that day, but my daughter was not waiting any longer. I had to wait 2 hours for her to get there, she cut me without my consent and delivered the baby and left. She yelled at me the following day because I supposedly was not taking my vitamins and I needed 2 units of blood because she cut me that bad. Apparently all of that was my fault. Please don't go to this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

If I could leave 0 stars I would!! Staff is so rude, look like they hate everything about their job. And if you want a reason to feel bad about yourself, just talk to her main front desk lady. Dr Talati was sweet but missed two major health risks that could've caused me to loose my baby. Things happen for a reason and I was in a minor car accident and went to the ER who told me of both existing conditions that she had not informed me on. Luckily they are common risks but should still not be taken lightly. I wouldn't even recommend her office to my worse enemy!!! You'd have better luck going to a Dr who isn't even an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

This the worst lady ever along with her staff ... She immediately suggest that I get my tubes tied and she was only going to give me the depo this last time and the wait in this office is not worth the rudeness. If come to your establishment for service I do not expect to be treated like a dummy and the environment is so uncomfortable they should be shut down. Never been in a doctors office that felt like an interview and the whole staff whispering and joking while the lobby full of patients. All of my two visits have been horrible and I would not recommend this lady to my worst enemy

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

If your appointment is at 10 am, you wont see the doctor till 1130.. our average wait time is always over one hour For the 4th baby, we wanted to have a female doctor, and someone mentioned this one. All doctor visits she was very rude and spoke to my wife like we knew nothing about pregnancy and how things work ( we had 3 boys in the past 7 yrs) and she knew it of course , and it sucked to go fetch another doctor so we thought maybe we are just being sensitive? far from it!! fast forward to the delivery day, we went to hospital per the appointment but my wife was not ready to deliver yet... The so called doctor came into the delivery room and we were both asleep. We woke up to her loud voice as she had this long plastic pick and said this: "I DO NOT NEED YOUR PERMISSION, I'M GOING TO DO THIS" and told me to tell her to get positioned and ready to insert that pick to break the water!..and her nurse cindy at the Sunnyvale hospital was just as a butcher as the doctor. My wife was so terrified and I was so upset but the doctor was so offended that my wife had a question about what was going on and had the audacity to say "I don't know why you are resisting, we cant get the baby out if you do resist, I gotta do my job here ...Resist? WHAT?? Very insensitive and inconsiderate ... Not only that, but Talati didn't remember many of the details about my wife's file and other issues that came up during the months of the docotr's visits...couldn't that have gone really bad if me or my wife didn't correct her on several things?? Since the doctor had office hours, she seemed to be more concerned about delivering my son while she was on duty and didn't want to do it after her office hours..! Very commercial doctor! and always has an angry look on her face .I regret going to her.. but i wont ever do that again.. The baby is now 2 weeks old today and we can't get over the time when she came into the delivery room like a butcher, barking commands and treating my wife a cop would when he has to subdue a wanted felon so let me sum it up.. I DO NOT recommend her to my enemy. and i will take this to Austin and to the association of the OB GYN. I don't want anyone else to get hurt by her or to have to go through this night mare that my wife lived during her stay at the hospital. I hope this helps

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Terrible and very unprofessional clinic. I was told by one of her nurses that they had found cancer cells in my pap smear. When I get in to talk to Dr.Talati herself, I ask about the pap results, scared and crying, and she told me to wait. That the way they run the place is checking the baby then worrying about the mother. I can understand that, but as a patient asking a question you don't tell me to wait. Anyways, turns out that there where no cancer cells found, that they were just irregular and she couldn't do anything about it. Then she goes on to tell me that I had a UTI. She never sent in medication to treat the UTI I had to call back up to the office weeks later, asking if I was supposed to get medication. She nurse said they had on file I had a UTI but never got treated for it, and was asked if I wanted to be treated for it. Finally, I glad got fed up with the staff, and Dr.Talati herself. I told them I was switching doctors. It has been over a month since my last visit and asking about moving, and they still have yet to send my documents over. I called today and I was told Dr.Talati hasn't even finished them yet, that they would try and get to it today. I was also told that a week ago. This clinic is terrible and wouldn't recommend to anyone. No pregnant women should ever be treated the way I have been with them.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I wouldn't recommend this Dr to my worst enemy if that's saying something. She is VERY unprofessional & abrupt. She kicked me out of her office 27 weeks pregnant & a high risk patient because my boyfriend called her rude. When I requested my medical forms one receptionist said it'd take only a day, called again a 3 days later & said it'd take 14 days...I was waiting over a month to get a new doctor & the only reason why my forms were sent over was because I was in pain & needed medical attention right away so finally got Dr Talati herself on the phone & she FINALLY sent them over so I wouldn't have to get a lawyer for malpractice. Her staff acts like a bunch of kids from middle school..really un welcoming & clandestinely talk behind your back. This is my first pregnancy & she was just the worst making this experience special. Like I said, WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND! She should have her license taken, & her job. No woman should go through what I went through, & other women as well cuz I know I haven't been the only one she's acted this way towards.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I do not recommend this doctor!the staff is rude and the wait is super long. When I was in labor I was already dialated to a 10 and wouldn't let me push till 3 hours later when she showed up. She cut me open with scissors and when she did my stitches she didn't let the anestisia kickbin so I felt everything. I really don't recommend this doctor if you plan on going to her think about it twice.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I do not recommend this Dr... The wait its ridiculous, staff unfriendly all the time, cant even greet the person walking in. Dr Talati is very rude, she delivered my first baby but I would not go back to her ever again.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

The wait sucks. Waited an hour and a half only for a 10 min procedure! The staff gossips. Which made me very uncomfortable! Dr Talati is okay, rude at times but it's for you're own good! I went to her for a pap smear but I wouldn't make her my regular doctor due to the staff!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I have been with Dr. Talita for yrs and she Is a damn good dr.. she is rude sometimes but thats only cause she speaking the truth. But damn good Dr.

Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Shraddha Talati's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1973)

Commercial Insurance Company