Ratings for Dr. Monica Boehmer

If you are looking for the best quality and professional and highest value / care in dentistry, Dr. Monica Boehmer is a great choice. Her staff is extremely helpful and courteous. If you are bent on the cheapest price, you may want to keep looking...

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Boehmer has been my dentist for almost 6 years. She is very proffessional, knowledgeable, punctual, and helpful. I're recommended her to other friends who also agree and have used her services for several years as well.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

listens and talks about the options, is helpful and understands what I want. Staff is professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Appointment I made was not saved in system so when I showed up I had to reschedule. When I asked about insurance that I had I was told it was covered , only be billed later. Did not accurately check coverage and explain charges. Tried to sell extra's that werent neccessary. Poor customer focus. Money hungry. Arrogant

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Proceed with caution...unauthorized procedure was performed on my husband by this dentist when he questioned the fee and service he was told he didn't know what was best for him and that she did! They also tried to convince me I had several cavities only to find out from another dentist this was not the case.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011