Ratings for Dr. Atul Bhat

I get the impression he doesn't listen to me. I found him to dismissive, uninterested. I expect more from our doctors.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Waking up on the morning before my son's wedding with extreme neck pain left me in very dire straits and unable to function. Understanding the urgency required, Dr. Bhat scheduled me in for a rapid and accurate diagnosis and pain-easing treatment that allowed me to fully participate in my son's event. He and his staff could not have been more attentive and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

to counter the obviously phony other rating just let me tell you he is not good.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Bhat is the absolute best for pain management injections. Very accurate. He also has great bedside manner and takes time to answer your questions. His physician assistants and staff are top notch. Everyone has always made me feel welcome, safe and I continue to be grateful for all of the pain management support over the years. Special thanks to Paula for always getting back to me on my sometimes lengthy voicemails. And absolutely adore the after injection lady -- so sorry I cannot recall your name. Keep up the great work. Love the new Chelmsford location on research place. Plenty of parking. Close to highways, Starbucks and plenty of shopping. What more can I ask for?

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Atul Bhat's Credentials

• L T M Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1991)

Benesys