Ratings for Dr. Samuel D. Gerber

Dr Gerber is amazing! I had both knees replaced in 2018 and when I would see him I felt like I had his undivided attention. I had minor issues after my second surgery, he listened to everything I said, answered all my questions and most important fixed the issue. I have seen a couple other orthopedic doctors and he is by far the best. Thanks to him at 52 I can walk around with no pain!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

The best doctor that I've ever seen!!!!! I would recommend Dr. Gerber to anyone who needs orthopedic care

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Outstanding physician who is caring and compassionate!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Never thought having some meniscus tears could be so easy. Dr. Gerber is a class act and he knows a lot of jokes. The whole staff at the Orthopedic center and surgery center were wonderful. Lowell General is now my health care center.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr Gerber spent a lot of time explaining my orthopedic problem. He explained all of my options. I would trust him with my entire family.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr Gerber is awesome!!! He made me feel at ease and helped me get back on my feet. I have been able to return to sports.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Gerber is the best orthopedic surgeon in the Merrimack Valley! He is always there for me

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr Gerber is the best doctor in the world! He is compassionate and caring. He has always been there for me and my family

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

I and my family have been patients of Dr Gerbers for over 2o years. He is a WONDERFUL Doctor. He always finds a solution to the problem and is a very kind and gentle man. He is the only ortho dr I would consider seeing. The staff has always been very kind to me. As far as some of the comments about waiting, I am amused, Dr Gerber takes his time with each patient. I never feel rushed and he has a very large practice so a 15 min wait can happen but I know when it's my turn I will have his full attention!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Gerber is the best there is unfourtly his staff is not the same but we take the bad with the great

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Samuel D. Gerber's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1980)

UnitedHealthcare