Ratings for Dr. Bret D. Kueber

The lazy and sloppy office administration ruins what could have been a fine practice. The medical staff does well on health issues, but seem oblivious to how poorly the desk staff does their jobs. It's a shame really.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

The office staff at Dr's office has given me nothing but headaches! They continue to lose notes about my calls to him, and requests for prescription refills are lost more often than filled. Even after I ask to be notified if there is a problem with a refill, I have never received a phone call back from the office. I end up calling the office back, then the pharmacy, and back again just to get a prescription filled. This week I had to make 6 phone calls for 1 prescription. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone unless you're desperate. The Dr. is great, but with an office staff like this, I'll move my care to another Dr. where they will treat me professionally and politely.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Fantastic attention to detail and addressing my concerns. Very professional, very prompt and answered all my questions. Didn't make me feel rushed or like I was taking too much time. When I needed prescriptions, they sent them quickly to the pharmacy so they were ready when I went to pick them up without any intervention on my part at all. Excellent practice, recommending them to all my local friends & family.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

the staff there is not very friendly or professional at all. i would not recommend this doctor office to anyone. i can not wait to find a new doctor who actually cares about my needs, and not just the money.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Bret D. Kueber's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)