Ratings for Dr. David S. Goldberg

Results are how I judge my experience and mine were excellent.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

He is a kind,patient,understanding doctor and very knowledgeable, and he very good with kids.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Excellent work on Mohs surgery. Very little scar remaining. He really know his stuff!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. Goldberg is extremely knowledgeable with my issues and his recommendations are great! Also the surgery was a complete success!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr Goldberg sees our 4 year old son and performed his surgery. He is the best and we are glad we found him. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I can’t say enough about Dr. Goldberg and his staff at “Eye Consultants” I’m both Pottstown and Wyomissing. I have always had an excellent experience with professionalism and knowledge, combined with great friendliness. I travel frequently and don’t live in one place, but Dr. Goldberg is my only eye doctor and I won’t go anywhere else. I schedule accordingly and they are always most helpful with trying to accommodate and coordinate schedules.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. . Goldberg was helpful with what I needed to be done

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Goldberg excells as an Ophthalmologists and surgeon. I felt secure and confident about the entire surgical procedure and I am recovering well with the expertise of Dr. Goldberg. Thank You. Joyce M. Jones

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Goldberg and staff are excellent. I was able to schedule for an an appt for an eye issue for the next day in the evening and were running late and were very apologetic. I was just happy they could fit me in. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I just love Dr Goldberg and his whole staff. They are so sweet and I always take the 7:50 Thursday nights even though they have been there ALL day and you would never know it. Milly is definitely the sweetest most helpful woman I have ever seen. I want to thank Dr. Goldberg and his staff for everything.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. David S. Goldberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Wyomissing, PA