Ratings for Dr. Bradley R. Reese

Rude. Arrogant. Uncaring. Doesn't listen to patient. Unorganized. Indifferent. Condescending. Demeaning. Negative. Does not instill confidence to trust his treatments/surgical recommendations.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

This was the rudest Doctor I've ever encountered. Before my appointment even started I received calls saying he was trying to leave early and wanted to make my appointment earlier in the day. After 5 minutes on hold the receptionist agreed to keep my appointment. 2 minutes later she called back and told me not to be late. Clearly that was an unnecessary call. Completely rude and disrespectful. Upon seeing the doctor he came into the room with no introduction and basically did not listen to a word I said. Follow that up with he could not even acknowledge what I came in for and asked another doctor to take a look. The second Doctor (Dr. Luis Izquierdo) actually listened and acknowledged what I came in for. He also recommended a course of action. I would suffice it to say that Dr. Reese is aggressive in attitude and disrespectful to patients. I would not recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I went to see Dr. Reese because I have been having sinus issues and was blown away by his sarcasm and poor bedside manner. I left the office with no answers and totally disrespected. Do not see him or Dr. Boger who also practices in the office if you want someone who truly cares about their patients.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Reese is most competent of ENT surgeons with vast knowledge and experience. Personally diagnosed immediately, all conservative management was attempted before the decision was made to consider surgery. While this became necessary, his staff found the most economical route feasible, making even the cost less painful. In a complex world in which the speed of automation has been used as an excuse for detachment or even rudeness, I found no such ambience in this office from either this fine staff or its talented physicians. Moreover, since my own surgery I have sent several others to seek Dr. Reese's services, all of whom have come away completely satisfied with the result and experience. My sincere thanks to this auspicious group of professionals

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I had an emergent situation when my face became infected from a completely block sinus cavity. He was able to quickly diagnose the problem and get me scheduled for surgery. And while the surgery itself was miserable (due to the procedure, not how it was done) the staff helped me through it. They promptly returned my phone calls when I had questions and explained things thoroughly. The results are amazing and I can't believe the huge difference in my breathing. And as an added bonus, I look like I had a mini nose job and my family jokes about my cute, pert nose now. Ha ha. He's a typical, no nonsense surgeon, straight to the heart of the problem and not a lot of hand holding. But shows he cares and a couple times personally returned my phone calls when I had questions. I'd definitely recommend Dr Reese.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

He was the rudest Dr. I've ever talked to. I don't wish him any ill will but, I'm afraid God is going to knock him off his cockey horse. I will see Be getting a second opinion. I was so frustrated by the visit, the office refunded my copay. I drove over 40min to see him, needles to say I wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Staff is good..the office phone process is a bit daunting, and inefficient, and customer service phone training could help this issue, but the doctors are great.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I was very pleased with Dr. Reese, he was informative, pleasant and took the time for my questions. I would recommend him and will go back if I need his help.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Allowed him to perform a rhinoplasty on me - huge mistake. The result is terrible and he refuses to even acknowledge it as such. Continually tells me that "time will heal it." It has been two years and the result still looks ridiculous.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Reese saved my life back in 1999. I had a tumor pushing against my brain near the sinus cavity. He removed it and I have been going back to him ever since. He is a great Dr. He is a black and white Dr. "Just give him the facts and he is a no BS Dr. He is very intelligent and cares for his patience. The reason for his shortness, i believe, is that he has many patience to see and needs to get to the point. he is direct and I would not recommend any other Dr. for those of you that are complaining and if you want to be baby sitted....go somewhere else and you will get worse results. He is a number one professional....

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Bradley R. Reese's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)