Ratings for Dr. Bradley J. Smurr

I discovered Dr. Smurr from a friend of mine where I board my horse who had several pair of really nice glasses and who spoke very highly of him. His office is about an hour from my home but only 20 minutes from where I board my horse so I decided to try him out. Frankly I was sick and tired of the high sale pressure and poor customer service at the "big box stores" like Lenscrafters, Pearl Vision etc. I made an appointment and got in quickly. The office receptionist, Stephanie, was terrific. Dr. Smurr determined that my current prescriptions for contacts and glasses was too strong and he also suggested different contacts. I had been told I had astigmatism and the contacts I had been wearing were kind of thick (but not at all uncomfortable). He said the astigmatism was very mild and suggested different contacts. This was one of the best, friendly and most professional eye doctor appointments I've ever experienced!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Bradley J. Smurr's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1989)

GHI